Tuscan Style Capellini With Clams and Garlic
- Scrub clams under cold running water, discard any that do not close when tapped.
- In large heavy saucepan, cook garlic and oil over medium high heat for 1 minute, add wine and clams.
- Cover and cook until clams open (time will vary from 2 to 10 minutes depending on size of clams, discard any that do not open).
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling water, cook capellini until al dente, tender but firm; drain.
- Pour clam mixture over hot pasta and toss with parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.