Clams and garlic--mmm good! from The Lighthearted Cookbook by Anne Lindsay.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub clams under cold running water, discard any that do not close when tapped.
- 2In large heavy saucepan, cook garlic and oil over medium high heat for 1 minute, add wine and clams.
- 3Cover and cook until clams open (time will vary from 2 to 10 minutes depending on size of clams, discard any that do not open).
- 4Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling water, cook capellini until al dente, tender but firm; drain.
- 5Pour clam mixture over hot pasta and toss with parsley.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Style Capellini With Clams and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 37.0 g