1/1 Photo of Tuscan Soup a La Olive Garden
Koechin (Chef)'s Note:
If you have enjoyed the "ZUPPA TOSCANA" at the Olive Garden, then you will love this Copy Cat recipe. If you have not had it, then you need to try it. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In some olive oil sauté the onion and garlic until transparent.
- 2Add water and chicken base or 2 quarts chicken broth.
- 3Add the potatoes (I like to use frozen hash browns that I always have on hand).
- 4Add the seasonings.
- 5Bring to boil. Cover with lid and simmer.
- 6Brown the sausage, breaking up into small pieces, and drain in a stainer.
- 7Wash the kale, remove the stems/rib. Slice across you can add fresh or thawed frozen spinach squeezed dry).
- 8Add the sausage and kale to your saucepan and cook until potatoes are tender.
- 9Add the can of evaporated milk and heat through.
- 10Check to see if you want to add any salt.
- 11Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy.:-).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Soup a La Olive Garden
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 110.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: