1/1 Photo of Tuscan Sausage Vegetable Soup
An easy weeknight soup. From Prince Pasta Tubettini box. I prefer the kick from hot sausage. Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water for 9-11 minutes. Drain.
- 2In a large pot, brown sausage.
- 3Stir in zucchini, squash and onion; cook and stir until tender.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients, except pasta.
- 5Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 6Stir in pasta.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Sausage Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 1380.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: