This recipe is from the California Table Grape Commission.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks or 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon minced peeled garlic
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1Combine salt, mustard, thyme and pepper; mix well.
- 2Rub salmon fillets with honey and sprinkle with half the seasoning mixture.
- 3Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a nonstick skillet; brown both sides of salmon fillets.
- 4Toss spinach and garlic with remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 5Place salmon on spinach, cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake at 300°F for 10 minutes.
- 6Sauté grapes in skillet used to brown salmon.
- 7Add wine bring to a boil, season to taste with remaining seasoning mixture; reduce by half.
- 8Serve salmon on spinach; top with grape sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 732.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 36.4 g