Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the California Table Grape Commission.
Make and share this Tuscan Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks or 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced peeled garlic
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- Combine salt, mustard, thyme and pepper; mix well.
- Rub salmon fillets with honey and sprinkle with half the seasoning mixture.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a nonstick skillet; brown both sides of salmon fillets.
- Toss spinach and garlic with remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Place salmon on spinach, cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake at 300°F for 10 minutes.
- Sauté grapes in skillet used to brown salmon.
- Add wine bring to a boil, season to taste with remaining seasoning mixture; reduce by half.
- Serve salmon on spinach; top with grape sauce.