Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a recipe card picked up in a grocery store.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F (204 C). Lightly coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the fish, skin side down, in the dish. Sprinkle fish with salt and lemon pepper; drizzle with 2 tbsp of the oil. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fennel and garlic and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the tomatoes, dill and lemon juice. Pour over salmon.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork. Sprinkle with goat cheese and bake 5 minutes.
this is an easy to follow recipe. I had lost my copy of the store recipe and was excited to find the recipe here. I would recomend this for anyone who is starting out cooking.