Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on a few other recipes. . .using ingredients I had on hand. . .and it turned out great! Feel free to have fun and add green onion and kalamata olives if you like - and feta can be subbed for the mozzarella.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (hard leaves removed and quartered)
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, sliced (I buy them precut in the can)
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced (I used 2 pieces of string cheese and just sliced those up)
- 1⁄4 cup diced roasted red bell pepper
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (I use the aged sweet kind, if yours is not sweet, you may want to add 1/2 tsp sugar)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (a nice, full flavored one)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced (may add up to 1/2 tsp if you like)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Toss together the salad ingredients and set aside.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad. Serve immediately or put in the fridge til dinner time!