Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 red pear tomatoes (blanched, peeled and chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 mildly hot pepper, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canchopped clams
- Saute onion in olive oil until transparent.
- Add wine, garlic, tomatoes, hot pepper, drained clam juice, salt and pepper.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add clams and parsley.
- Pour sauce over pasta, toss and serve.