Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
More to Follow...
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 1 lb Italian sausage, links
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and dice into 1/2 inches pieces.
- Core and seed peppers, Dice into 1/2 pieces.
- Slice Onion into strips.
- Mix olive oil, butter, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the potatoes. Toss to combine.
- Place potatoes onto a sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes, turn potatoes after 15-20 minutes for even browning.
- Saute peppers and onions in oil in a skillet over med/high heat until cooked, but still have some bit to them.
- Saute and brown links until cooked through over medium heat.
- When cooked, slice sausage into 1/4 inch rounds and mix with cooked potatoes and peppers.
- Garnish with parsley and Romano cheese.