Recipe by Lorac
Italian sausage and white beans cooked in spaghetti sauce and topped with cresent dough triangles.
Top Review by tara portee
this was quick and easy. I think you might want to turn the oven temp down a bit, the bread browned on top too quickly and didn't get a chance to cook throughly all the way through. I added some sauted mushrooms, garlic and onion to the spaghettie sauce.
- 3⁄4 lb sweet Italian sausage links or 3⁄4 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 (26 ounce) jarragu pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove sausage from casings, brown in a medium size oven proof skillet, breaking up sausage as it cooks.
- Drain excess fat, add spaghetti sauce, beans and rosemary and simmer 5 minutes, remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Unroll cresent dough, separate and arrange in a circle, point side in, over the sausage mixture.
- Bake 12 minutes, until the meat mixture bubbles and the dough is golden brown.