Recipe by Beverly292
I tried this at a local grocery store. It was moist and tasty. I think this would work in the crockpot as well, and plan to try to do that.
Top Review by Indigo!
this is the first thing I made in my NEW crockpot, and boy, what a great choice!!! this was incredibly tender and the flavor combinations were just so, so good. I added a bit of garlic powder and and used fresh rosemary from our garden, and it was fabuloso!!!!
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt in a blender or food processor: blend until mixture forms a paste.
- Rub paste over the roast; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 for 2 1/2 hours or until internal temp reaches 165.
- Let roast stand for 15 minutes before slicing.