Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I tried this at a local grocery store. It was moist and tasty. I think this would work in the crockpot as well, and plan to try to do that.
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt in a blender or food processor: blend until mixture forms a paste.
- Rub paste over the roast; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 for 2 1/2 hours or until internal temp reaches 165.
- Let roast stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
this is the first thing I made in my NEW crockpot, and boy, what a great choice!!! this was incredibly tender and the flavor combinations were just so, so good. I added a bit of garlic powder and and used fresh rosemary from our garden, and it was fabuloso!!!!
Very,very good! Internal temp of 165 makes the loin so moist and tender. And when you get a piece of the rosemary in a bite, oh it's heavenly! I used my food processor and it did not make a paste per say. I would stop it and scrape down the sides. When it came to applying the paste to the loin I put a small plastic baggie on my hand. I did not want to smell like garlic at the show tonight. I'm so glad I found Beverly in the Orphanage of the *PAC Fall 2007* game. Great recipe Beverly and I'll be making it again.