1/3 Photos of Tuscan Pork Chops (Or Chicken) With Rosemary
I just love this sauce, and it is so easy to put together, too. Though I haven't tried it with chicken yet, I think it would be great with 4 chicken breast fillets substituted for the pork chops--simply increase the simmering time (in step number 6).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, cover the sun-dried tomato pieces with chicken broth and madeira; bring to a boil, remove from heat and allow to stand about 10 minutes to plump the tomatoes.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-heat.
- 3Add the pork chops and brown on both sides; remove from skillet and set aside.
- 4Add shallots and garlic to the skillet and cook briefly (till they become fragrant).
- 5Stir in tomatoes with the liquid and chopped rosemary.
- 6Return the chops to the skillet, cover tightly and cook over low heat (just simmering) for 5 to 6 minutes (longer as needed for chicken breasts) until they are cooked through.
- 7Remove the meat from the skillet to serving platter.
- 8Combine water and cornstarch; add to the skillet.
- 9Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- 10Top the meat with the sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Pork Chops (Or Chicken) With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 383.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 42.0 g