Recipe by ChefDebs
I was feeling lazy and wanted a one pot meal, this turned out nicely, very reminiscent of time spent in Tuscany.
Top Review by Marie
This had wonderful flavor, but the baking time seemed to be way off. I put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes covered, then uncovered and baked for 30 more minutes. The potatoes and carrots were still not quite done I will try this again and perhaps increase the oven temp to see if that works better. Thanks for posting.
- 4 thick pork chops
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced thickly
- 6 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced thickly
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 3 large rosemary sprigs
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the potatoes,garlic, onions, & carrots in a roasting pan. Top with the pork chops and season well.Scatter the sage leaves and rosemary over the top and pour the olive oil over the whole thing.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven until the vegetables are browning and the pork chops are tender, approx one hour.