Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this one yet but thought it would be a great way to use up leftover pork chops. From a Tyson pamphlet.
- 2 boneless center cut pork chops, cooked, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tomatoes, ripened and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 10 ounces mediterranean greens
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Toss together all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in shallow serving bowl.
- Portion onto individual serving plates; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Serve with crispy breadsticks and assorted cheeses.