Kitten Stirfry's Note:
This recipe has been a favorite among all of my experimental recipe victims. I got the idea from several of my father's northern Italian recipes. Being tired of the A-typical beet juice variation of pickled eggs, I have set out to create something more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs (usually around 15 minutes).
- 2Mix the salt and water in a mason jar until salt dissolves.
- 3Add ground rosemary and dill weed into mason jar.
- 4Add garlic cloves (be sure to cut the garlic cloves in half).
- 5Peel hard boiled eggs and place in mason jar (sliced onion is an additional option).
- 6Fill to top with vinegar, and seal lid.
- 7Place eggs in fridge for 2 weeks (occasional shake or rotate the mason jar).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Pickled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 413.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g