Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this in a magazine at my work.
- 1 (20 ounce) bagof 4 cheese ravioli
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 14 1⁄2 ounces petite tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook Ravioli as instructed on package.
- Combine next four ingredients in separate pan.
- Cook over med-low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Top Ravioli with sauce.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Great recipe! Fresh basil and fresh tomatoes make the difference so although a bit more work, we found it to be worth it. Thanks so much for this wonderful recipe that can be prepared in almost a nanosecond!