This recipe by Trish Magwood is so good and so easy to make, a perfect recipe for during the week when you don't have a lot of time but want something a little more special for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Cook the onion and shallot until soft and translucent, about 7 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 additional minute.
- 4Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, about 4 minutes.
- 5Add the tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 6Add the cream, olives and capers and simmer for about 7 minutes.
- 7Adjust seasoning to taste.
- 8Serve over your favourite pasta!
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.7
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 821.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g