Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe by Trish Magwood is so good and so easy to make, a perfect recipe for during the week when you don't have a lot of time but want something a little more special for dinner.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Cook the onion and shallot until soft and translucent, about 7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 additional minute.
- Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half, about 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cream, olives and capers and simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve over your favourite pasta!