1/1 Photo of Tuscan Pasta Crock Pot
5 hrs 15 mins
An easy meal, just throw everything in the crock pot and cook, one of my family's favorite crock pot meals!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (or use similar beans)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce (preferably Hunt's)
- 1 (29 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large celery rib, thinley diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1 cup water or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (or to taste)
- salt and black pepper
- 6 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti, broken into pieces
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients in a crock pot, except the spaghetti; cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- 2Stir in the spaghetti, cover and cook on HIGH for 45-50 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- 3If desired, the spaghetti can be cooked separately if desired, and added to mixture before serving, just cook the mixture in the crock pot an extra 40 minutes, or to suit taste.
- 4Ladle into bowls and top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Pasta Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (762 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1168.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: