1/1 Photo of Tuscan Panzanella Salad
This is a little different than the traditional Italian bread salad because it uses croûtons instead of bread. I really love all of the ingredients in this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (romaine and leaf lettuce mix)
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (white kidney beans)
- 2 cups large croutons
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional) or romano cheese (optional)
- 1In large bowl, mix all ingredients except vinaigrette.
- 2Add vinaigrette; toss until coated.
- 3Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Panzanella Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 142.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens