Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little different than the traditional Italian bread salad because it uses croûtons instead of bread. I really love all of the ingredients in this!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (romaine and leaf lettuce mix)
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (white kidney beans)
- 2 cups large croutons
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄3 cup pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional) or romano cheese (optional)
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except vinaigrette.
- Add vinaigrette; toss until coated.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese.
Very good, used store-bought croutons on this one. Made for New Kids on the Block, a tag game.