Prep 240 hrs
Cook 72 hrs
Good for make ahead party cocktail. Courtesy of Star Chefs: Tommy Benedict, Beppe, NY
- 24 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 20 lemons)
- 16 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 6 ounces licor 43 liqueur
- 8 ounces water
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- simple syrup
- Place lemon juice in 2-quart sealable container. Add vodka, Licor 43, water and thyme. Seal and refrigerate. Let rest for 2 days.
- After 2 days, add simple syrup to taste, but slightly less sweet than you'd like. Reseal and refrigerate another day.
- On the third day, add more simple syrup if necessary. Serve from a pitcher in martini glasses with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme.