From Cooking Light. These are moist, lemony and delicious! Note: you can use Greek yogurt in place of ricotta cheese.
- Oven needs to be preheated to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt into a bowl and make a well in the center. In another bowl combine ricotta, water, olive oil, lemon juice & rind and the egg. Pour this mixture into the well. Stir until blended.
- In a muffin pan sheet, place liners in each slot and lightly spray with cooking oil. Divide batter into each slot equally.
- Bake for about 16 minutes. Test with a wooden tooth pick in the center, if it comes out clean, it is done cooking.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before eating.