1/2 Photos of Tuscan Italian Sausage Pot Pie
Dine & Dish's Note:
If you like your dinner to have a little zip to it, this is the recipe for you! My family loves this dish, so it is a staple at the Doyle household!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- 2Remove sausage from casings.
- 3Brown sausage in a skilled, stirring to separate meat.
- 4Rinse and drain the grease off of the sausage.
- 5Add the spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to the sausage in the skillet.
- 6Simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in the mozarella cheese.
- 8Pour the mixture into a medium size, round oven proof skillet or pie dish.
- 9Unroll the crescent dough; divide into triangles.
- 10Arrange in a spiral with points of dough towards the center, covering the sausage mixture completely.
- 11Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Italian Sausage Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 1286.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spaghetti sauce with mushrooms