1/2 Photos of Tuscan Grilled Chicken
3 hrs 15 mins
Shawn C's Note:
Wonderful flavors. Goes great with a Caprese tomato side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Lea & Perrins chicken marinade, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, sun-dried tomato, garlic, and basil leaves into a bowl.
- 2Place chicken in a zipper type plastic bag.
- 3Pour marinade over chicken.
- 4Remove as much air as possible.
- 5Let sit in marinade for 3 hours, or even overnight in the refrigerator.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade.
- 7Place on a grill heated to medium heat.
- 8Pour a little of the bag marinade on each chicken piece; discard the rest.
- 9Grill until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 735.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: