Wonderful flavors. Goes great with a Caprese tomato side dish.
Make and share this Tuscan Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Lea & Perrins chicken marinade, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, sun-dried tomato, garlic, and basil leaves into a bowl.
- Place chicken in a zipper type plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Remove as much air as possible.
- Let sit in marinade for 3 hours, or even overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Place on a grill heated to medium heat.
- Pour a little of the bag marinade on each chicken piece; discard the rest.
- Grill until done.