1/1 Photo of Tuscan Grill Panini
Kraft Natural Cheese's Note:
Mix up weeknight dinner with this delicious alternative your family will love
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade, divided
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (2 small)
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1RESERVE 1 tablespoons dressing; pour remaining over chicken and vegetables in shallow dish. Stir vegetables and turn chicken to evenly coat both sides of each piece. Refrigerate 30 minute to marinate.
- 2HEAT Panini grill. Meanwhile, drain chicken and vegetables; discard marinade. Cook chicken and vegetables in skillet on medium heat 10 minute or until chicken is done (165ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning chicken after 5 minute and stirring vegetables occasionally.
- 3FILL bread slices with chicken, vegetables, cheese and basil to make 2 sandwiches; brush outsides with reserved dressing. Grill 5 minute or until golden brown.
- 4Shortcut: Substitute 1 drained 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers for the marinated cooked fresh pepper strips.
- 5Use Your Skillet: If you don't have a Panini maker, cook sandwiches in a skillet instead. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 5 minute on each side or until golden brown on both sides, occasionally pressing down on sandwiches with back of spatula to flatten slightly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Grill Panini
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 372.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese