Mix up weeknight dinner with this delicious alternative your family will love
Make and share this Tuscan Grill Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade, divided
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (2 small)
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- RESERVE 1 tablespoons dressing; pour remaining over chicken and vegetables in shallow dish. Stir vegetables and turn chicken to evenly coat both sides of each piece. Refrigerate 30 minute to marinate.
- HEAT Panini grill. Meanwhile, drain chicken and vegetables; discard marinade. Cook chicken and vegetables in skillet on medium heat 10 minute or until chicken is done (165ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning chicken after 5 minute and stirring vegetables occasionally.
- FILL bread slices with chicken, vegetables, cheese and basil to make 2 sandwiches; brush outsides with reserved dressing. Grill 5 minute or until golden brown.
- Shortcut: Substitute 1 drained 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers for the marinated cooked fresh pepper strips.
- Use Your Skillet: If you don't have a Panini maker, cook sandwiches in a skillet instead. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 5 minute on each side or until golden brown on both sides, occasionally pressing down on sandwiches with back of spatula to flatten slightly.