- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- lightly toasted pine nuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- crostini French bread or melba toast or snack cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat small baking dish with olive oil.
- Drain tomatoes of most of the juice.
- In a small bowl combine tomatoes, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar and pesto. Place goat cheese in baking dish and top with tomato mixture.
- Bake until goat cheese ismelted and tomato mixture is bubbly.
- Sprinkle pine nuts over the top and drizzle lightly with olive oil.