Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Hellmann's mayonnaise recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder with parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
This was very flavorful and pretty! An easy recipe for a week night meal or company that yielded a delicious result. Would be really beautiful perched atop some sauteed spinach. Thanks for a new way to prepare chicken!