Tuscan Garbanzo Bean Soup
- cook pasta according to directions.
- at same time, in a medium saucepan , heat oil over medium heat. add onion, garlic, rosemary and red pepper flakes.
- add chicken broth, tomatoes, carrot and garbanzo beans, reserve 1 cup beans.
- bring to boil, stir occasionally, then reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- puree vegetable mixture in food processor and return to saucepan.
- add drained pasta and reserved beans and heat through, add extra broth if soup is too thick.
- top with cheese.