Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Local community cookbook.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces rotini pasta or 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package knorr four cheese pasta sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- In skillet, brown chicken pieces in olive oil until cooked thoroughly.
- Cook pasta; drain well.
- In saucepan stir milk, water, and sauce mix until well blended.
- Add butter; stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss pasta, chicken, and cheese sauce together.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
This was a quick meal idea and it was delicious!!!!!!
Thanks Nursedi! I made this for a quick supper for my busy family. I barely had enough, as my son and his friends gobbled it up as soon as it was finished. I did add some sour cream and garlic salt for a little extra flavor.