Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Pleasures magazine. Have not yet tried.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 hot cherry pepper, veins and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Combine bell pepper, cherry pepper and garlic in large bowl.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients except basil in small bowl.
- Add to pepper mixture; toss to coat.
- Stir in basil.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.