Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my favorite dips, easy to make and everyone just loves it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, peeled and minced
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour for the flavors to blend before serving.
Had this one passed along to me from the Kraft website - seeing the reviews on your posted recipe had me making it. While the dip was absolutely delicious as is I too decided to thin it a bit with sour cream as Darlene 10 did with her dip - added about four tablespoons of sour cream. Not only delicious, the sundried tomatoes, black olives and the red onion make for presentation. Always a plus when it tastes as good as it looks. Thank you.
This is my favorite new dip that I got from the Kraft website. I do add 4 tbsp. sour cream as I found it a wee bit too thick. Just love the flavours.
Excellent! I wouldn't change a thing! Great with little Italian toasts or basil wheat thins.