Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in our area newspaper.
Make and share this Tuscan Cranberry Almond Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 10 cups spring greens or 10 cups mesclun
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup crumbled feta or 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place salad greens in a large bowl.
- Add carrots, onion, almonds, bacon bits, dried cranberries and apple.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Prepare dressing according to package instructions, using balsamic vinegar, olive oil and water.
- Toss before serving and pass the salad dressing at the table.