1/1 Photo of Tuscan Cranberry Almond Salad
Chris Reynolds's Note:
I found this recipe in our area newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups spring greens or 10 cups mesclun
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2-1 cup crumbled feta or 1/2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1Place salad greens in a large bowl.
- 2Add carrots, onion, almonds, bacon bits, dried cranberries and apple.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Prepare dressing according to package instructions, using balsamic vinegar, olive oil and water.
- 5Toss before serving and pass the salad dressing at the table.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Cranberry Almond Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix