Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just made this up off the top of my head. It would be good with diced tomatoes. But I didn't have any
- 15 1⁄2 ounces canned chick-peas, drained and rinsed
- 12 ounces albacore tuna
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- pepper (seasoned pepper is good here too)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix it all up, chill and enjoy.
I used this as a jumping off point. I added crushed garlic and a few more spices. It is a great lunchtime salad. Thanks for posting!