Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup plum tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, drained and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, snipped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Mix tomatoes, onion,pimientos, and basil together in a small bowl. Add vinegar and toss to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place chicken between two pieces of waxed paper or aluminum foil and flatten to 1/2 inch thick. Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and spray with olive oil spray. Add chicken and saute 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste on the cooked sides. Divide between 2 dinner plates and spoon the tomato relish on top.