Recipe by Derf
Quck and lots of taste, from Cooking light. Serve over or with drop biscuits.
Top Review by S in PA
This smelled so good while it was cooking, I could hardly wait to get it on my plate! I took Leah K.'s advice and added some cornstarch, and I used less spinach. Overall, a very tasty dish!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml smashed garlic
- 118.29 ml reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 439.41 g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (or other white beans)
- 198.44 g bottleroasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 828.06 ml torn spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, toss well.
- Heat oil in a large non stick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add chicken mixture, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add broth, beans, and bell peppers, bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in spinach, simmer 1 minute.