1/7 Photos of Tuscan Chicken Stew
Quck and lots of taste, from Cooking light. Serve over or with drop biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smashed garlic
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (or other white beans)
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 1/2 cups torn spinach
- 1Combine chicken, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, toss well.
- 2Heat oil in a large non stick frypan over medium high heat.
- 3Add chicken mixture, saute for 3 minutes.
- 4Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- 5Add broth, beans, and bell peppers, bring to a boil.
- 6Cover, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 7Stir in spinach, simmer 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth