Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quck and lots of taste, from Cooking light. Serve over or with drop biscuits.
Make and share this Tuscan Chicken Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smashed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (or other white beans)
- 1 (7 ounce) bottleroasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 1⁄2 cups torn spinach
- Combine chicken, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, toss well.
- Heat oil in a large non stick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add chicken mixture, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add broth, beans, and bell peppers, bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in spinach, simmer 1 minute.
This smelled so good while it was cooking, I could hardly wait to get it on my plate! I took Leah K.'s advice and added some cornstarch, and I used less spinach. Overall, a very tasty dish!
A really easy,quick,and delicious dinner. I added some cornstarch to thicken the sauce a bit, and served it with steamed rice.Yet another winning recipe from the kitchen of Mirjam Dorn.
This was such good soup! I love soup with spinach. I came down with a terrible cold today, so decided to make soup instead of the other chicken dish I was going to make. So far, it's been the only up side to having a cold. I had to put noodles in it so the kids would eat it, and I left out the beans because I don't like beans at all. Thank you for a great soup recipe!