Recipe by Lacey Lou
really simple, and delicious. its my favorite sandwich in the whole world.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Very good sandwich. Loved the taste of the balsamic viniagrette and basil mayonnaise on this. I made this on a French loaf with leftover grilled chicken breasts. I'm not a big fan of onion, so I left that out.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 loaf focaccia bread, cut horizontally to create a top and bottom
- 1 cup loosely packed mixed salad green
- 3 -4 slices vine-ripened tomatoes, 1/4-inch thick
- 3 -4 slices red onions, 1/4-inch thick
- 3 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and sliced thinly on the bias
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto