1/2 Photos of Tuscan Chicken Cakes with Golden Aioli
A delightful summer main dish. The cakes can be made ahead and frozen. Make small cakes to serve as an appetizer. This recipe is from our special friends - Ray and Anita. They were our next door neighbors for 23 years. Our children grew up with 2 sets of parents.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml honey mustard
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 236.59 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml prepared basil pesto
- 9.85 ml honey mustard
- 78.07 ml finely chopped sun-dried tomato
- 118.29 ml finely chopped red onion
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 141.74 g package mixed salad greens
- 78.07 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- chopped tomato, garnish optional
- 1Whisk together 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 tbls mustard and garlic, cover and refrigerate.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, mayo, egg, pesto, 2 tsp mustard, tomato, and onion.
- 3Make 8 patties (cakes) using 1/3 cup of mixture for each and coat lightly with remaining bread crumbs.
- 4Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 5Cook cakes until golden brown on both sides and drain on paper towels.
- 6Combine salad greens and dressing and divide among 4 serving plates.
- 7Add 2 chicken cakes to each plate, top with Golden Aioli and garnish with tomato.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Chicken Cakes with Golden Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.0 mg
- Sodium 1126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens