- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins, cut into bite size pieces
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans (undrained)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat large saute pan on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to pan; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beans, broth, and tomatoes.
- Stir cornstarch and water together and, stirring continuously, slowly add to pan.
- Heat to a boil; then reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.