Picked up this recipe while visiting in the States. Its really simple, tasty and healthy too! Enjoy..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat large saute pan on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- 2Spray pan with cooking spray.
- 3Add chicken to pan; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 4Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add beans, broth, and tomatoes.
- 6Stir cornstarch and water together and, stirring continuously, slowly add to pan.
- 7Heat to a boil; then reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Chicken and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 456.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: