Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium roma tomatoes
- Stir-fry chicken in olive oil with rosemary and salt and pepper until cooked through.
- Add broth, beans and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer uncovered for 8 minutes.
- Excellent with garlic bread sticks!