Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Breakfast, lunch, or, supper- take your pick. Either way, this is a savory and satisfying choice.
Make and share this Tuscan Cheese Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1 slice bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning (Tuscan Italian Blend Seasoning or a purchased Tuscan blend seasoning)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs in a bowl; add the water, dry mustard, Tabasco, and salt and pepper. Whisk until foamy. Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.( See the food.com video on how to prepare the perfect omelet if needed. ) Once the omelet has set, spoon sprinkle one side with the cheese followed by all other ingredients. Fold over and serve.