Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I haven't tried this yet but will soon.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced Italian-style tomatoes
- 3 large carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained (white kidney beans)
- Mix soup, broth, wine, beef, tomatoes, carrots, Italian seasoning and garlic in 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours.
- Stir in beans, Turn heat to HIGH and cook 10 minutes.
Very easy, very tasty, I would make it again.
I love this recipe. I added potatoes and dried chives to this recipe. I wanted to have more veggies in the dish. It turned out really well.
I won't rate this recipe since I made a couple changes. I don't like canned soups, so I used tomato sauce instead of tomato soup and used 2 cups of my home made chicken broth instead of the condensed beef broth and eliminated the 1/2 cup of water.<br/><br/>We loved the recipe and will have it again.