Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Fix it and Forget it Lightly – Slow Cooker recipes Serves 8
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 3 large carrots, cut in chunks
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- Combine all ingredients except beans in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Stir in beans. Cover and cook on high for 10 minutes.