Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had a taste for something italian without pasta.
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- Heat skillet.
- Chop onions.
- Add to skillet with the ground turkey.
- Add Italian Seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Saute on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms.
- Saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add 1 can of beans with liquid and one without.
- Heat through.
- Mix in spinach.
- Serve with polenta.