1/1 Photo of Tuscan Beans and Tomatoes
A super-quick, simple, and healthy side dish that can be thrown together at the last minute with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. I sometimes like to also add a clove of minced garlic. From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary (or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- cracked black pepper (optional)
- fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1In a large saucepan combine beans, undrained tomatoes, vinegar, rosemary, and red pepper; heat to boiling.
- 2If desired, sprinkle with black pepper and/or garnish with rosemary.
- 3Serve with a slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Beans and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 655.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g