Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
254 calories for each of 4 servings
- 1 cup baby carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 1 (32 ounce) box chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 5 ounces Baby Spinach
- black pepper
- In a 4 quart Dutch oven cook and stir carrots and onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add beans, broth, and seasoning.
- Bring to a boil; slightly mash the beans.
- Reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 8 minutes.
- Add spinach until wilted.
- Add pepper.
This was really good and easy too. I didnt mash the eans though. I add garlic and italian seasoning untead of the oregano. Thanks for sharing.