Aunt Willie's Note:
Recipe source: unknown. Posting my stash of clipped and copied, but not yet tried recipes for safe-keeping. Prep time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained (oil or water, your choice)
- 3 finely chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped or 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a bowl, combine beans, tuna, onions, basil, tomato, olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Refrigerate for at least one hour to mingle flavors.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 18.0 g