Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: unknown. Posting my stash of clipped and copied, but not yet tried recipes for safe-keeping. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained (oil or water, your choice)
- 3 finely chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped or 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine beans, tuna, onions, basil, tomato, olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to mingle flavors.