Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a good, basic bean dip to serve to guests. I don't remember where I got this recipe but I've had it since the early 80's, when food processors became popular.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor with knife blade attached, process garlic, onion and parsley until finely chopped.
- Add beans, lemon juice, pepper and salt; pulse until almost smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl; stir in pimentos.
- Refrigerate if not serving immediately Serve with toasted bread slices or raw vegetables.