1/2 Photos of Tuscan Bean and Onion Salad
Another Cooking Pleasures Recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onion in medium bowl; cover with ice water. Let stand 20 minutes.
- 2Just before serving, place beans in a large bowl. Drain onions; add to large bowl.
- 3In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 4Add to large bowl; toss.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Bean and Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar