Recipe by crazycookinmama
Another Cooking Pleasures Recipe.
Top Review by Annacia
This was very good indeed. I used Borlotti beans and Greek seasoned pink sea salt which was wonderful. I would add some finely minced garlic next time just because it would add that finishing touch. This is simple and makes a grand lunch salad.
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 425.24 g can cannellini or 425.24 g can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper