Recipe by crazycookinmama
Another Cooking Pleasures Recipe.
Top Review by Annacia
This was very good indeed. I used Borlotti beans and Greek seasoned pink sea salt which was wonderful. I would add some finely minced garlic next time just because it would add that finishing touch. This is simple and makes a grand lunch salad.
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini or 1 (15 ounce) can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper